Sunday, November 18, 2012

Daily Man

I'm just a ordinary type of man,i wouldn't be any different.

If something hurt me so bad
i hide the scars of my pain deep inside my heart
I hide the scars of my pain deep inside my heart
Because I’m a guy, my tear ducts are blocked

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/kim-jong-kook-men-also-feel-sad-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2CXhDAbES
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

I hide the scars of my pain deep inside my heart
Because I’m a guy, my tear ducts are blocked

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/kim-jong-kook-men-also-feel-sad-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2CXhDAbES
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook
My tear ducts are blocked
And there are silly things that 
i valued and love to do
 
But
I'm the type of man
Who listen to all your complain
but no complaining

I'm the type of man
When your are cold
 i'll take u someplace warmer

I'm the type of man
Who will not lie through my teeth
just to get your attention
But i speak from my heart
to make you become better person

I'm the type of man
Who will show you my worst
So,if we get closer,you will know all my bad habits
But if you can deal with that
I promise,i will give you all the best i have

I'm the type of man
If you don't give up on me
I will never let go

I'm the type of man
Who will treat anyone nicely
But will treat you in special way

'That is just the kind of man i am'

I hide the scars of my pain deep inside my heart
Because I’m a guy, my tear ducts are blocked

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/kim-jong-kook-men-also-feel-sad-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2CXhDAbES
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment